ABS Global, Inc. hosted its annual beef week celebration the last week of July. This year marks the eleventh anniversary of this event which honors the top ABS Independent Beef Representatives across the United States and invites them to visit the ABS headquarters and participate in roundtable discussions.
Beef week participants present key factors of their AI business and share success stories with the opportunity to learn and build their respective business with insights from associates. Invitees also enjoyed a tour of the ABS facilities in DeForest and Dekorra, in addition to the sights and scenes of the Madison area.
The following honorees were recognized as 2012 Rep Roundtable winners in their respective districts:
- Jon Herrick - Rep Roundtable winner and ABS Independent Representative in Nebraska since 2003
- Adam Noble - Rep Roundtable winner, Noble Genetics has served Western Colorado since 2001, and is operated by Adam with assistance from his two daughters, Paige and Laramie, and CJ Altenburg.
- Peak Performance Genetics - ABS Beef Representative of the Year and operated by Jennifer Svoboda, Peak Performance Genetics serves the Sargent, Nebraska area.
- Chrisman Cattle Services, Inc., - Rep Roundtable winner, Chrisman is owned and operated by Travis Chrisman of Nebraska.
- Lynn George - ABS Beef Representative of the Year, George and his family have served the Cody, Wyoming area since 1998.
- Brady Larson - ABS Beef Representative of the Year, Larson has served southwest Kansas as an ABS Independent Representative since 2007.
- Casey Hagenah - ABS Beef Representative of the Year, Hagenah and his wife, Rena provide service to the Asotin, Washington area and have been ABS Independent Representatives since 2005.
- Doug Birt - ABS Beef Representative of the Year, Birt and his wife Michelle operate Genetic Focus LLC, providing service to producers in Southwest Iowa and Northwest Missouri since 2001.
- David McGlothlin, Genetics Plus LLC - ABS Beef Representative of the Year, Genetics Plus LLC has provided specialized services to Kentucky beef producers for the past 13 years
Larry Rowden was honored as the District Sales Manager of the Year. Rowden manages beef representatives and sales for the Central Plains district in the U.S. Joining ABS in December 1979, 2012 will mark his 33rd year of service to the AI Industry. Rowden earned this award based on a formula including unit sales, sales revenues and percent increase in sales.
Posted on Thu, August 23, 2012
by ABS Global, Inc.