Dairy Bull Search
MADISON, Wis., U.S.A. (August 9, 2016)— ABS® Global, the world’s leading provider of bovine genetics, reproduction services, and artificial insemination technologies, is excited to graduate 13 sires into its proven sire lineup that provide a wide array of favorable traits to benefit dairy producers across the globe.
ABS Global is committed to providing the best genetics for each producer’s individual needs. Our new graduate line-up features Holstein and Jersey bulls with strengths across the board that will provide dairymen with countless opportunities to make their herds more profitable. Many of our new graduates are also highly-ranked TransitionRight™ sires; by offering this patent-pending genetic selection tool producers can prevent multiple post-calving metabolic disorders ultimately saving time, money, and productivity.
In the Jersey breed, HARRIS claims gold! This new graduate excels as the #1 bull for JPI, Met Merit, and Cheese Merit. HARRIS can offer customers the genetic capabilities for increased fat and protein, calving ease, and high fertility in both purebred and crossbreeding programs.
At ABS we recognize the dairymen’s needs. It is our mission to produce a superior sire lineup that tailors to the management style and desires of every herd. We are pleased to announce our newest proven sires that will offer dairymen a variety of traits to help all operations achieve their goals.
ABS GLOBAL’S AUGUST 2016 GRADUATES
· The complete package – type, production, and fertility
· Elite health - 4-Star TransitionRight with 5.9 SCE
· Increases production across the board
· Udder and Feet & Legs improver
· Elite NM$ +651
· Great in the heifer pens
· Elite NM$ +664 and CM$ +723
· Reduces SCC
· 4-Star RWD Bull Fertility and TransitionRight
· Increases components - high CM$ +628
· Healthy daughters that transition quickly after calving
· Elite DPR +3.0 while increasing milk production and components
· Great for heifers with 6.9 SCE
· Backed by 11 generations of VG or EX dams
· Increase production and components
· Udder improvement
· 4-Star TransitionRight
· Outstanding calving ease of 5.6 as our first proven ARMITAGE son
· Increases production and components
· 5-Star TransitionRight
· Big production and great for use on heifers
· 4-Star Bull Fertility
· Unique Sudan son
· Moderately sized daughters
· Increases components with high A2/A2 milk production
· Increases health and fertility
· Great for heifers and high NM$
· Backed by 7 generations of VG or EX dams
· Reduces frame traits and SCS
· Increases DPR +3.5 and PL +6.7
· Elite proven type sire stack Gold Chip x SHOTTLE x Durham Atlee
· Jaw dropping SCE at 5.7 and extreme Feet & Legs +3.14
· Dam is the EX-93 full sister to AFTERSHOCK
· #1 proven bull for JPI, CM$, NM$, GM$, and CFP
· Elite PL with balanced JUI traits with elite semen fertility
· Backed by ABS greats VOLCANO and LEGAL on topside of pedigree
· Same maternal line that produced HEADLINE and HALLMARK
· VISIONARY’S first proven son debuts at #3 CM$, NM$
· great SCS and high PL = low maintenance cows
· Reduces frame size and adds production for maximum feed efficiency
· Elite sexed fertility
For more information about ABS sires, including our recent graduates, TransitionRight™ Genetics, or the St. Jacobs acquisition, please contact your ABS sales representative or visit the ABS website at www.absglobal.com.
# # #
Headquartered in DeForest, Wisconsin, U.S.A., ABS Global, Inc. is the world‐leading provider of genetic improvement solutions and reproduction services that help customers PROFIT FROM GENETIC PROGRESS. Marketing in nearly 80 countries around the globe, ABS has been at the forefront of animal genetics and technologies since its founding 75 years ago. ABS Global is a division of Genus plc.
Headquartered in DeForest, Wisconsin, ABS Global is the world leader in bovine genetics, reproduction services and technologies. ABS Global is a division of Genus plc. ©2017 ABS Global, Inc.
Copyright © 2017 ABS Global, Inc.. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Site by Evolve Creative