Values That Guide
Using input from colleagues across the company, ABS has also developed a set of core values that form our moral compass and guide the way we work and behave every day.
Our values guide the way we work with colleagues, customers, communities, and the animals we care for. They were developed with input from colleagues around the world and act as our moral compass, every day.
- Customer-centric: We are one team, dedicated to helping customers thrive. We anticipate their needs and help them seize opportunities, acting as partners to improve quality, efficiency, and output. If we are not adding value for our customers, we stop and think again.
- Results-driven: We are proactive, determined to be the best we can be, and to exceed expectations. We redefine standards for ourselves, our customers, and our industry. Each of us takes pride in delivering the highest level of performance. If something can be improved, we find a simpler, better way to do it.
- Pioneering: We are an innovative, forward-thinking company. We have the courage and confidence to explore new ideas, and the energy and enthusiasm to deliver them. We are creative, tenacious, and resourceful in every area of our work.
- People-focused: We are a business rooted in science, but built around our people. We inspire, challenge, and support everyone to perform, develop, and grow. We treat others with respect and we invite views and feedback to help us improve.
- Responsible: We are ethical to our core. We feel a deep sense of responsibility to our customers, colleagues, animals, communities, and shareholders. We are honest, reliable, and trustworthy. We mean what we say and do what we say.