ABS Cornerstone® - Young Sires Filling Producer Demand
No matter what your breeding philosophy is, ABS Cornerstone® Progeny Test program provides a solid genetic foundation while helping to identify the next top bulls of the breed. ABS backs its products with over 70 years of reliable science and experienced sire acquisition team. A leader in industry trends, ABS was the first to include health, fertility and calving performance into a sire selection program. ABS incorporates genomics as a tool to select its sires, along with established guides in superior genetics and cow family performance.
- Breed-leading genetic superiority in economically priced semen
- Financial credit for accurate calving and milking daughter data
- Staff who work with you to ensure accurate program usage and tracking assistance to maximize your reward
- Opportunity for tours and promotion of daughters to dairy producers around the globe
- Potential for a semen credit for assisting in professional photo process
The ABS Cornerstone program includes over 400 bulls being tested in six countries, as well as the most stable proofs, with 33% more daughters in the bull’s first proof. ABS is an industry leader in sires with 100 daughters in 60 herds that graduate and achieve the highest industry standard.
To learn more about enrolling in the ABS Cornerstone Progeny Test program, contact your ABS Representative or e-mail: Trent Olson, email@example.com.
Through programs like Cornerstone, ABS is working hard to put your reliability ahead.