Ready to see firsthand what ABS Global is all about? Our free, 90-minute tours at our De Forest, Wisconsin, USA, headquarters, provide an up-close look at our lab and take you right inside our collection and rearing barns.
Tours are by appointment only. To get the process started, simply complete the form on this page, keeping the following in mind:
- Specialty tours must be requested at least two weeks in advance.
- There are no tours on weekends.
- For the best tour experience, visit in the morning to see the most action.
- School groups are limited to students, preferably in agriculture classes, who can handle mature language.
- Public facility tours are scheduled during World Dairy Expo, but we typically can’t accommodate special requests before, during or after Expo since it’s such a busy time for everyone.
- Visitors are expected to be respectful, stay together, follow directions, and act responsibly – and we reserve the right to ask anyone behaving in an unacceptable manner to leave.
- Since biosecurity matters at ABS Global, every visitor must have showered since their last contact with a farm, been in the country for at least 48 hours, and wear clean clothes and shoes.
- Participating in any ABS Global, Inc. tour is at your own risk.**
Before beginning our tour, please sign in at the tour desk, located on the bottom level of the Prentice building (near the entrance with the colorful cow statue).
** By participating in an ABS Global, Inc. tour, you expressly waive and release ABS, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, now known or hereafter known arising out of or related to your participation in the tour, including without limitation, any personal injury, death or property damage, whether arising out of the negligence of the ABS or otherwise.