Angus Sire Alliance
The Angus Sire Alliance Program was initiated by Circle A Angus Ranch in 1996 to objectively measure commercial performance and real world value from birth-to-harvest. The program pioneered the use of selection indexes in the beef industry and remains the most comprehensive source of feedlot profit, efficiency and maternal performance.
ABS has been a marketing partner with Circle A since the first bulls graduated in 1998 and the Sire Alliance program has been an exclusive ABS progeny testing program since 2008. The data derived on ABS sires not only provides you, our customers, added accuracy and reliability, but also unique and valuable insight into feed efficiency and commercial profitability that is not available anywhere else today.
Beyond the proven Sire Alliance graduates offered, we are also utilizing Sire Alliance data to develop and select the next generation of ABS sires.
- Real World Data™ for real world profit
- Complete performance data from birth to harvest including:
- Calving ease
- Pre-weaning performance
- Feedlot gain and intake
- Carcass yield and quality
- Derived from large commercial contemporary groups
- The first modern beef selection index in 1996 and still the most comprehensive