Who Are We?
Genus/ABS Global partners with farmers to transform how we nourish the world! Genus ABS is a market leader in dairy and beef genetics and is uniquely positioned as a global player, with a dedicated, multi-species research and development (R&D) function and an international distribution network.
Our vision is clear: Pioneering animal genetic improvement to help nourish the world.
The ABS Global Legal Team is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter that can assist on several projects during the course of the internship. Projects will be agreed on during the course of the internship but may include researching regulations and case law, contract and template drafting, and managing corporate books and records. This position is not eligible for a full-time offer post-graduation.
- Currently enrolled as a 1L or 2L in an accredited law school
- Preference for someone with working experience outside of university or law school
- Detail oriented, works well in teams, able to prioritize
- Interest in experiencing a transactional practice
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Facility with online legal research services (e.g., Westlaw)
Internship located in DeForest, WI