ABS Global, Inc. is a world leader in the production and marketing of bovine genetics and related products. We provide superior product to customers through a well-established network of Independent Representatives. We are currently seeking a highly motivated entrepreneurial sales professional interested in developing his/her own business by providing direct herd sales and service to beef producers. This position follows the seasonal nature of beef cattle breeding with the highest sales volumes in the spring and fall.
Location: Western Missouri
The area covers the counties of Jackson, Lafayette, Saline, Cass, Johnson, Bates, Henry, and St. Clair. This territory provides good opportunity for a hard-working individual to build a high return business in cooperation with ABS.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2- or 4-year degree in Animal Science or related field
- Strong agriculture/livestock knowledge
- Experience in artificial insemination – highly preferred
- Effective sales skills or demonstrate experience in selling situations
- Possess a desire to be entrepreneurial and ability to self-manage
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working on a computer as many resources are online only
Although ABS Representatives enjoy independence, autonomy and self-management, ABS Global provides unsurpassed opportunities.
What we can offer you?
- Strong field management
- The opportunity to attend industry-specific training programs
- Strong technical support.
- Well-established business development program to assist in developing growing your business
- Positive environment where personal and professional growth is encouraged