Data & Process Specialist
The Data & Process Specialist is responsible for boarding and maintaining our Independent Associate business, setting up and maintaining Oracle master lists, and processing monthly commissions for North America business. The position will also work closely with the Business Process Manager in our pursuit for customer excellence to define and deliver process improvements and efficiency for our Business Operation and Sales team. The DPS will be tasked with creating a working understanding of our current ABS systems. This position reports to the Business Process Manager.
Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Draft and administer all contracts for Business Development.
- Act as liaison between central office and field management working to board an independent associate.
- Maintain database systems – Oracle, CRM, Contract Management.
- Will serve as subject matter expert for the Data & Process Center.
- Maintain data integrity through regular audits and data clean up as necessary.
- Process commissions for North America sales staff.
- Defining and delivering process improvements and efficiency for our Business Operations and Sales team.
- Gather project requirements and be able to translate them to various departments – leadership, IT
- Evaluate and recommend for process improvement and efficiency.
- Assess impact of proposed changes prior, during and after process changes.
- Prepare project reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in projects as needed.
- Interdependent Responsibilities: HR, Customer Service, Sales Leadership, Accounts Payable, IT
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with project management
- Must have strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient planning and organizational skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Analytical Thinking
- Maintain high level of accuracy when entering data in computer systems
- Process Driven. Follow procedures to perform all tasks
- Exhibits a strong ability to interact with customers and Coworkers a nd satisfy their individual needs
- Meet deadlines and balance workloads
- Adjust to changing priorities and be flexible in a changing business environment.
- Proficiency in MS office applications, particularly Excel.
- Systems skills and Database experience is strongly desired.
- Work Independently.
Who Are We?
- ABS Global is a market leader in dairy and beef genetics and is uniquely positioned as a global player, with a dedicated, multi-species research and development (R&D) function and an international distribution network. We breed and distribute the genes of the world’s best bulls, scientifically selecting livestock whose offspring is designed to increase the profitability of our customers, who are some of the world’s biggest farmers and food producers.
- Our vision is clear: Pioneering animal genetic improvement to help nourish the world.
What Can We Offer You?
- At Genus, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organization. We offer an environment where personal growth is encouraged.
- If you are interested in playing a key role for one of the most innovative and highly regarded companies in our industry, this is the business for you.