Who are we?
ABS Global is the world-leading provider of bovine genetics, reproductive services, technologies and udder care products. Marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe, ABS has been at the forefront of animal genetics and technology since its founding in 1941. We are uniquely positioned as a global player with a dedicated research and development function and an international distribution network. We breed and distribute the genes of the world’s best bulls, scientifically selecting livestock whose offspring is designed to increase the profitability of our customers who are some of the world’s biggest farmers and food producers.
What we’re looking for:
ABS has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated professional. We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial-minded Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist our North American team in the strategy, planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. This role will lead the strategic development and execution of ABS marketing digitalization, which also includes, integrated digital media plans and executing SEO and Social Media that creates trackable, measurable results and growth by customer segment across the United States and Canada. This role will also be responsible for driving change, evolving new marketing directions and sharing best practice and tools with other national and global colleagues.
We are flexible with the work location of this position. The successful candidate will have some flexibility in working from our DeForest, WI headquarters, working remotely, or a hybrid of the two.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Oversee and work with our team on the strategic development and execution of ABS marketing digitalization
- Lead and collaborate with our team on our marketing digital touchpoints, such as website, landing pages, webinars, customer sales events/order portals, and social media.
- Be responsible of lifecycle of different digital marketing and customer platforms
- Provide tactical and strategic direction to develop integrated digital media plans; execute SEO and Social Media that creates trackable, measurable results and growth by customer segment, through our Microsoft Dynamics / Click Dimensions system
- Develop and execute automated behavior-based nurturing campaigns to different customer segments as well as initiatives to drive results of inbound lead and outbound campaign conversions.
- Collaborate with marketing team to spearhead customer insight and intelligence initiatives, including the evolution of our customer segmentation efforts, buying patterns, and surveys.
- Work with marketing and sales teams by presenting and gaining support for digital marketing plans and change management
- Work with marketing team to improve overall customer experience, build a lasting digital connection with customers, and drive overall business efficiencies.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing North America presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Drive SEO / SEM efforts and adoption (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Ensure adequate content coverage for yearly campaign
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire and maintain insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Some occasional travel may occur, locally or nationally
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience leading online businesses, growth strategy, demand generation, or related experience for large-scale online, E-commerce initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in supporting user research, design, and value add content for driving traffic to websites, landing pages, and social media.
- Highly analytical and data driven; able to personally dive deep into performance data to understand customer insight, trends, variances, opportunities and threats
- Get it done mindset, and relentless passion to optimize the performance of digital campaigns through business intelligence.
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of WordPress VIP
- Advanced experience with social media, Google AdWords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Click Dimensions)
- Exceptional skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA degree in Marketing/Business/Economics or a BS in a technically-oriented field: Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, etc.
- Team player mindset
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Microsoft Dynamics / Click Dimensions experience a plus
- Agriculture or Genetics experience a plus
- Strong presentation skills are a plus
What Can We Offer You?
ABS Global is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Genus plc. Genus plc is a market leader in porcine, dairy and beef genetics and is uniquely positioned as a global player, with a dedicated, multi-species research and development function and an international distribution network.
We offer challenging work environment that encourages a customer-centric approach and focuses on pioneering ideas that makes us the leader in our industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and invest in developing our employees so they can grow with the company.
If you are interested in contributing in this key role for one of the most innovative and highly regarded companies in our industry, please apply online by visiting our Careers Opportunities page on http://www.absglobal.com/usa.