Who are we?
Headquartered in DeForest, Wisconsin, U.S.A., ABS Global is the world‐leading provider of bovine genetics, reproduction services, artificial insemination technologies, and udder care products. Marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe, ABS has been at the forefront of animal genetics and technology since its founding in 1941. ABS Global is a division of Genus plc.
What we’re looking for:
ABS is seeking an experienced entrepreneurial minded Digital Media Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. This role will lead the strategic development and execution of ABS marketing digitalization, which also includes, integrated digital media plans and executing SEO and Social Media that creates trackable, measurable results that leads to growth by line of business and customer segment across all geographies. This role will also be responsible for driving change in new marketing directions, sharing best practice and tools while ensuring adequate education is obtained as needed. This role will work with global teams and some responsibilities will have a global focus.
We are flexible with the work location of this position, however, the successful candidate must be open to relocating to DeForest, WI where our headquarters is located.
Overview of Responsibilities
- As we continue to build on our marketing in growth mentality, the Digital Media Specialist will help drive and support internal work groups responsible for developing and implementing new digital solutions.
- Be influential in presenting and gaining support for marketing plans across multiple constituents such as product managers, operations, customer experience, IT, and executive leadership, in order to deploy best in class digital customer touchpoints
- Provide tactical and strategic direction to develop integrated digital media plans; execute SEO and Social Media that creates trackable, measurable results that leads to growth by line of business and customer segment across all geographies.
- Oversee and manage marketing digital touchpoint, such as website, landing pages, social medias.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be responsible of lifecycle of different digital marketing platforms
- Drive SEO / SEM efforts and adoption (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Ensure adequate content coverage for yearly campaign
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire and maintain insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Estimated 25% travel. If working remote estimated 50% travel.
The successful candidate will have
- A growth hacking mentality with a relentless passion to optimize the performance of digital campaigns through business intelligence.
- 3-5 years of direct and demonstrated relevant experience while working in b2b environment
- Fundamental capabilities to operate and lead the digital space of a potential spinoff.
- Hands on experience in Marketing Growth or Growth hacking
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of Word press VIP
- Advanced experience with DTC social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and coding (scripting / Analysis / visualization / concept)
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Click dimension,…)
- Exceptional skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field is a plus
- Good presentation skill is a plus