ABS has an exciting opportunity to join the Embryo and Technical Services team as an Embryo Services Specialist in Sioux Falls, SD.
Under the direction of the Strategic Embryo Account Manager, the Embryo Services Specialist will be responsible for supporting client needs and service plans for both strategic and satellite customers. Additionally, this role will be accountable for preparing and processing data relevant to the commercial bovine embryo business.
Client Services Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with embryo clients and to foster a trusting rapport and further mutual success.
- Respond to customer inquiries within an appropriate time frame.
- Communicate with production teams and necessary field staff to support greater ABS client base.
- Coordinate with field staff, satellite facilities, and satellite clientele to develop OPU schedule.
- Maintain client semen and embryo inventories and coordinate with lab staff to arrange necessary shipments in a timely manner.
- Complete customer invoices and credits (when applicable) within necessary time limits.
- Assist with marketing and sales initiatives.
- ABS is pursing embryo export capabilities. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining any necessary paperwork to meet export regulation.
- Review data for accuracy and determine points of data inefficiencies or inaccuracies to optimize data processes.
- Insert customer and account data into source documents or database.
- Apply data program techniques to enhance customer data flow and cohesiveness across varying reports.
- Retrieve customer data from DairyComp, BoviSync, or other on-farm software programs to assist with report and benchmark developing critical in maintaining strategic account relationships.
- Maintain strategic account KPI dashboards through Microsoft Power BI or other software to ensure timely and accurate information sharing.
- Coordinate with ABS Global supply chain to maintain IVF semen supply for the commercial embryo labs.
- ABS Global is exploring a software to assist with the housing and analysis of embryo production data, this role will be involved in roll-out and integration of this initiative.
- Keep information confidential and comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure quality-control around all data-related concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power BI, etc.) important.
- Experience with or ability to learn and execute developed scripts within data management software(s) beneficial.
- Team-centric, detail-orientated, and highly organized.
- Solution-driven and determined to achieve optimal and accurate data flow.
- Exceptional follow-through consistently demonstrating ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Use and/or application of basic data management principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of industry animal agriculture practices and standards.
- Ability to work under close supervision from Strategic Embryo Account Manager.
- Work is routinely reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.