This individual will help coordinate communications, meeting planning, calendars and travel for the Chief Operating Office of ABS Global Dairy. Professional communications, workplace sensitivity, and workplace diplomacy are essential as well as excellent administrative, organizational, computer, and interpersonal skills. A keen eye for detail along with strong communication skills are critical. An ideal role for someone with independent initiative and judgment, while comfortable exercising a high level of problem solving and analytical ability.
Genus is an excellent place to grow your career and this role is a unique opportunity to learn the business from the inside out while working directly with leadership, employees, and customers.
Role will be located at our North America HQ in DeForest, WI.
Note: Many of our employees are currently working remotely until we can return to the office safely. Depending on the start date, this role will likely begin working remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Chief Operating Officer of ABS Global Dairy
- Will also assist Global Director of ABS HR and ABS North America VP of Dairy Sales and Marketing
- Maintain various calendars through scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and activities
- Coordinate internal and external-company events, including partnering with outside vendors
- Act as primary coordinator for select cross-functional projects, involving organizing meetings, tracking deliverables, following up with team members, creating and maintaining reports and files, manage associated financials, and providing status updates
- Create, edit, and prepare presentations and corresponding materials to deliver for critical internal and customer facing meetings
- Assist with meeting planning, including scheduling of conference calls/web meetings across time zones, strategic preparation and distribution of agendas, capturing and publishing meeting actions / minutes
- Maintain confidentiality at all times to protect privileged information entrusted and provided as part of this position
- Craft, review and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations for companywide communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in an administrative support capacity assisting a team or individuals
- Strong comfort and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Solve complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently and successfully juggles multiple tasks
- Superb communication skills
- Values “Team”
- Respects and maintains confidentiality
- Curious, inquisitive, creative, growth mindset
Capabilities and Behaviors
- Lives and displays the Genus ABS Values and behaviors at all times in their day-to-day ways of working
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility with respect to job responsibilities and consistently determined to be an effective team member