Who are we?
Headquartered in DeForest, Wisconsin, U.S.A., ABS Global is the world‐leading provider of bovine genetics, reproduction services, artificial insemination technologies, and udder care products. Marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe, ABS has been at the forefront of animal genetics and technology since its founding in 1941. ABS Global is a division of Genus plc.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Marketing minded Growth Hacker to join our Global Marketing team. You will take on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth in early stage growth efforts by implementing ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives in a typically non-committed segment.
This involves designing engaging user onboarding experiences, automated behavior-based nurturing campaigns, referral engines and setting up automated Intercom bots and product tours to drive adoption.
In addition to driving adoption and engagement you will be directly responsible for driving revenue growth through multiple online conversion rate optimization (CRO) initiatives across all of our growth operations, such as inbound lead conversion, outbound campaign conversions, referral and more.
This is a critical role which will work directly with the Global Marketing Director to brainstorm and execute new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver bottom line growth opportunity.
Estimated 25% travel
This position will be based in DeForest, WI.
- T knowledge of digital landscape, breadth and depth
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity.
- inbox 0 type personality
- 5+ years experience leading online businesses, growth strategy, demand generation, or related experience for a large-scale online, E-commerce
- 3+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams with both direct and dotted-line reporting relationships
- Expert-level knowledge on the key drivers of online user growth at massive, Internet scale
- Significant experience in B2B technology space with a keen understanding of the Internet ecosystem and technical audiences
- Exceptional demonstration supporting user research and product design driving traffic to websites, landing pages, and social media.
- Advanced understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks
- Highly analytical and data driven; able to personally dive deep into performance data to understand trends, variances, opportunities and threats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis
- Experience in startup (complete cycle) is a serious plus
- BS/BA degree in Marketing/Business/Economics or a BS in a technically-oriented field: Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, etc. (MBA is highly preferred).