Who Are We?
ABS Global is the world-leading provider of bovine genetics, reproductive services, technologies and udder care products. Marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe, ABS has been at the forefront of animal genetics and technology since its founding in 1941. We are uniquely positioned as a global player with a dedicated research and development function and an international distribution network. We breed and distribute the genes of the world’s best bulls, scientifically selecting livestock whose offspring is designed to increase the profitability of our customers who are some of the world’s biggest farmers and food producers.
Our vision: Pioneering animal genetic improvement to help nourish the world.
We are growing our Key Account Management Team with open positions to be focused in the following regions:
This role will require significant travel within your assigned territory and may require travel outside of your territory from time to time.
Key Account Managers are critical members of our North America Sales and Marketing team. As part of the Key Account Management team you will, in alignment with our local leaders and teams, the technical and genetics services team and other key teams around the business will execute the key account strategy as we move forward.
Our Key Account Managers are responsible for the creation and execution of strategic account management plans with the goal to create long lasting profitable relationships with the most important accounts for the business.
High level summary of accountabilities include:
- Work directly with the key account target list to present comprehensive offerings with the goal to create long lasting profitable relationships with key accounts.
- Work closely with local business leaders and other areas of the business to create, validate and communicate key account management plans.
- Execute account plans by securing the right product and delivering the appropriate amount and level of account service in a timely manner.
- Strategize and optimize key account plans to optimize business impact and propose innovative business solutions to attend future segment needs.
- Collaborate with key teams around the business with a “One team’ approach – shows commitment to key account strategic vision and goals. Build and maintain networks and relationships and shares knowledge and expertise.
The successful candidate will bring:
- Agriculture background or experience in agriculture or related field
- Well-versed and experience working with large dairy herds, understand the business drivers and operations
- Commercially astute with the prove ability to create effective strategic plans to satisfy needs of the customer and the business
- Proven relationship sales management with a consultative approach in the development of long-term business relationships
- Team mindset
- Interpersonal skills as a key strength in working across teams and influencing others
- Ability to meet travel demands within your region and across the US as needed
What Can We Offer You?
ABS Global is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Genus plc. Genus plc is a market leader in porcine, dairy and beef genetics and is uniquely positioned as a global player, with a dedicated, multi-species research and development function and an international distribution network.
We offer challenging work environment that encourages a customer-centric approach and focuses on pioneering ideas that makes us the leader in our industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and invest in developing our employees so they can grow with the company.
If you are interested in contributing in this key role for one of the most innovative and highly regarded companies in our industry, please apply online, using the below application.