Under the direction of the Strategic Embryo Account Manager, the part-time Data Support Specialist will be responsible for preparing and processing data relevant to the commercial bovine embryo business of ABS Global. This individual will be accountable for inputting data, preparing files for analysis, and assisting with data evaluation. Further responsibilities include verifying data accuracy and correcting any inaccuracies within necessary time limits.
- Insert customer and account data into source documents or database.
- Review data for accuracy and determine points of data inefficiencies or inaccuracies to optimize data processes.
- Apply data program techniques to enhance customer data flow and cohesiveness across varying reports.
- Assist with data interpretation and analysis related to evaluating and improving production processes.
- Respond to customer and communicate with team-lead queries for information and access to relevant files.
- Keep information confidential and comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure quality-control around all data-related concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power BI, etc.) important.
- Experience with or ability to learn and execute developed scripts within data management software(s) beneficial.
- Team-centric, detail-orientated, and highly organized.
- Solution-driven and determined to achieve optimal and accurate data flow.
- Exceptional follow-through consistently demonstrating ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to speak English required, bilingual (English/Portuguese) beneficial.
- Use and/or application of basic data management principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of industry animal agriculture practices and standards.
- Ability to work under close supervision from Strategic Embryo Account Manager.
- Work is routinely reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.