Location: Idaho, Washington, Oregon and Utah
Udder Care Specialist will create and grow relationships and business with key accounts within an assigned area through the support of all Udder Care products and sales channels in the assigned area.
- Supply the necessary resources and provide better solutions for our customers with the goal of securing a long-term relationship.
- Know and understand how the customers’ business is operated in order to find innovative ways to solve customer concerns that affect udder care related issues.
- Maintain current customer information in CRM.
- Understand all features and capabilities of ABS products and services and be able to communicate them to the customer.
- Work with ABS sales management to develop and maintain Business Planners to aid development and implementation of strategies to increase market share and grow existing accounts and ABS profits without sacrificing the customer experience.
- Train ABS Distribution on how to perform Milking Time Evaluations and Dairy Walk throughs to evaluate milk quality issues and milk procedures and make recommendations to correct problems.
- Accurately complete and submit travel and expense reports within the guidelines provided by the Financial Services Department.
- Provide accurate and timely sales reports or progress toward established goals on a monthly basis or when specifically requested.
- Manage expenses, inventory, accounts receivable, and company assets within established guidelines.
- Provide timely response to voice mail, email, texts and requests for information. Create and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers via professional and respectful interaction.
- Continuously advance your skills and display a willingness to accept ongoing development activities.
- Effectively implement and ensure compliance with the policies, programs and directive of the company.
- Observe and follow all company health and safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Agribusiness or related field. (Exceptional experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement)
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable sales and marketing experience, preferably in the agriculture industry.
- Experience managing a geographical dispersed customer base. Up to 50% travel may be required.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Solid computer literacy skills.
- Lives and displays the Genus ABS Values and behaviors at all times in their day to day ways of working.
- Effective listening and communications kills.
- Proficiency in time management and organizational skills.
- Solid sales skills including effective persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of personnel.