Genus ABS is looking for a Beef Cornerstone Administrator to work with the Beef Cornerstone Manager on the beef young sire testing program across the EMEA region. You will support the Beef Cornerstone Manager to ensure the effective onboarding and retention of progressive and genetic driven farmers and, process data to gather insights and drive genetic progress.
- Assist with onboarding of new members onto Beef Cornerstone.
- Receive and process external and internal enquiries in relation to Beef Cornerstone.
- Work with Breeding Advisors and Reproductive management specialists to ensure the successful collection of insemination and pregnancy data for Beef Cornerstone sires.
- Work with Breeding Advisors and Reproductive management specialists to ensure the successful collection calving data for Beef Cornerstone sires.
- Oversee the supply of clothing and other marketing material to Beef Cornerstone members throughout the UK.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications such as Microsoft Excel
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an innovative and collaborative approach to work
- Agricultural experience advantageous
- Able to demonstrate the Genus core Values of: Results Driven, Customer Focus, People Focus, Pioneering, Responsible
- English language at advanced level
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organization.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected] for the role of Beef Cornerstone Administrator by 15th November 2021.