Can you inspire a team, create amazing communications and implement strategic marketing plans? Genus ABS is recruiting a full-time, permanent Marketing Communications Manager to lead a multi-disciplinary team of marketing specialists. You must be able to lead your team to develop creative content for our digital platforms and offline resources, deliver a social media strategy which educates, engages and excites our customers, and drive PR and events to deliver value to our customers. In addition, you will need to manage internal communications and influence stakeholders across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Russia.
The Communications Manager is responsible for the execution of marketing objectives to drive initiatives and ensure successful prioritisation and delivery of communications activities throughout the year. If you have a passion for people, great marketing, and have experience of agriculture apply now with your CV.
The full job description for the role of Communications Manager is available upon application or email [email protected]
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the EMEA Marketing Director in the design and execution of the regional marketing strategy and support the wider global marketing strategy
- Lead a multi-disciplinary communications team to deliver the marketing strategy and outcomes
- Guide business leaders to deliver best practice marketing to maximise customer engagement and performance
- Provide technical guidance to brand managers in the execution of marketing plans and campaigns
- Work with the digital manager to execute the adoption of a new marketing automation platform across the region to increase customer engagement
- Maintain, develop and be the gatekeeper for corporate guidelines and brands
- Support marketing director to lead and deliver strategic projects to support business requirements
- Degree-level qualification in business, marketing or a relevant field
- Proven experience in achieving results in a leadership capacity
- Full clean driving licence and the ability to travel nationally and internationally to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Willing and able to work in the Genus ABS European Headquarters in Nantwich, Cheshire, 40% of the working time
Send your CV to [email protected] Your application will be reviewed by Talent Acquisition and successful candidates will be contacted by telephone. The assessment centre will be held in Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 7JW on a date to be confirmed.