The Genus ABS Logistics and Fulfilment team is growing in the UK!
We are looking for customer-focused distributors with a passion for the farming and agriculture industry to supply our customers with essential products.
Join us at Genus ABS as a Distribution Specialist and be our trusted partner to customers, relying on your timely and professional delivery services.
You will be assigned a group of farm accounts to support. You will work with autonomy to schedule, deliver and document the work you complete daily.
Reporting directly to the Logistics and Fulfilment Manager, you will receive on-the-job training and support from the local team. We work together to provide farmers with the products and services they need to meet their agri-business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule and record product deliveries you make on the Microsoft Dynamics (D365) system
- Respond to customer enquiries while on-farm and remotely by telephone
- Collaborate with the UK Distribution team and local Sales and Service teams
- Follow the health and safety guidelines at all times
- Full clean driving licence with the ability to drive for long hours
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to use technology to process information and communicate with others
- Available to work Monday to Friday with one biweekly overnight stay in Aberdeen
Job title: Distribution Specialist | Location: Stewarton, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Kinellar, Aberdeen | Hours: (8-hour shift) | Contract type: Permanent | Schedule: Monday to Friday | Salary: Competitive | Bonus scheme: Yearly | Availability: Immediate Start
Email your CV to [email protected] to apply today.
- Flexible schedule
- Fully expensed company vehicle to use for work purposes
- Company events
- Private dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Gym membership
- Company pension (Enhanced by Genus)
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Referral programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Language training provided and support for continuous professional development (CPD)