Promar International, a sister brand of Genus ABS, are looking for organised and attentive team members to join the Farm Business Analyst (FBA) team. You will be responsible for a portfolio of farms based in your local region.
These opportunities are fixed-term:
- FBA Cheshire: fixed term until early 2022
- FBA Monmouthsire: permanent position
Responsibilities of a Farm Business Analyst:
- Provide on-farm bookkeeping and management accounting services
- Enable clients to achieve their business objectives by providing information to help them improve farm performance
- Responsible for a portfolio of farming clients
- Liaise with consultants, customers, suppliers and other professionals
- Great organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, using initiative, energy, drive and attention to detail
- Agricultural or bookkeeping qualification or experience is preferable
- Full driving licence
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including company car, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].