Promar International, a sister brand of Genus ABS, is a leading provider of consultancy services to farmers, food companies and retailers. Farm businesses need to make a profit, feed people, care for the environment and ensure the planet will sustain future generations. It’s a tall order, but one which is endlessly fascinating. Backed by the Promar team, you will be in the best position to help farm businesses tackle these challenges.
Promar International are looking for an ambitious team member to join the growing Consultancy team on a full-time permanent basis. This role operates remotely across Lancashire.
Responsibilities of a Farm Business Consultant:
- Work with customers to unlock the potential of their business by providing independent advice
- Develop effective client relationships and manage your own portfolio
- Carry out consultations, reports, data analysis and other contracted work
- Seek out business development opportunities to contribute to our growth
- Enjoy working with friendly colleagues who are passionate about their work
- Experience in agriculture complemented by a degree qualification in a relevant subject
- Previous experience in an advisory and/or relationship management role
- Competent in interpreting and discussing financial or technical data
- Financial literacy with the ability to interpret and discuss data
- Effective planning and organisation skills to manage your workload and ensure timely delivery of work
- Full UK driving licence in order to drive between farm business clients
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including company car, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
To apply, please identify you preferred region and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.