Genus ABS are looking for a results-focused team member to join the Technical Services team. This role will support the growth of the Key Account Partner Programme by demonstrating the value of genetics with customers and colleagues.
The team is responsible for translating the genetic successes of our R&D team into customer success by maximising the value and realisation of new genetic technologies. You will work with regional and global colleagues to utilise data sets to support projects, as well as develop new ways of adding value for customers.
Responsibilities of a Genetic Services Data Specialist:
- Accurate data processing for the provision of value-add services to customers
- Provide analyses and reports to customers to drive genetic progress
- Analyse phenotypic performance data to identify innovative areas of research and development
- Support the development, testing, and delivery of new genetic services tools and capability
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including MS Access
- Intermediate level knowledge of SQL and relational database architecture
- Object-based programming including Visual Studio
- Good stakeholder management and ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of R of UNIX/Linux BASH is advantageous
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 23rd April