… for enthusiastic individuals who are looking to gain ‘on the job’ experience and potentially kick-start their future career paths in Bovine Genetics.
We are looking for a number of current students to join our Genus Insights Programme across the UK. The programme will allow students to join the business on a flexible basis and gain invaluable insight and training whilst undertaking AI and RMS Services.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Visiting customer herds, heat detecting cows and analysing computer records before artificially
inseminating the appropriate animals.
• Developing a close working relationship with the individuals on farm and your colleagues.
• Assist in solving problems that may arise on the herd’s fertility.
• Proactively responding to customer enquiries.
As part of the programme students will also receive:
• Full RMS and AI Training.
• A competitive daily rate of pay.
• Flexibility to work in their holidays or during term-time also.
• Opportunity to gain first-hand ‘on the job’ experience
The individuals who join the programme will be keen to develop their knowledge and experience of the Bovine Genetic
industry, whilst also using the opportunity to earn an income alongside their studies. We are looking for candidates who are currently working towards a recognised agricultural qualification, are willing to be flexible with their work days/location and have a can do attitude to learn the relevant knowledge and skills appropriate to the role.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com