The Key Account Manager is responsible for growing sales and developing long term relationships with partner customers. Convert prospects into active customers and continually grow profit through genetic progress, technical and consultative sales expertise.
- Utilize expert skills and knowledge (of products, industry, customer business) to build relationships
- Offer relevant solutions to large progressive farms to maximize their profit potential
- Be an expert prospector with the ability to quickly identify opportunities to add value,
- Develop new customer relationships and drive long term business gain
- Look for opportunities to differentiate against the competition and have specific plans for each of your customers.
- Help drive business strategy amongst the Key Account segments.
- Utilize the Genetic Services and Technical Services team to maximize sales potential and demonstrate value to the customer.
- Develop strong networking relationships to keep abreast of customer/industry changes
- Maintain a high level of customer service within the area
Key requirements – knowledge skills and experience
- Fluent Hungarian and English are required.
- Significant sales experience within the Dairy & Beef industry
- In depth knowledge of the financial mechanics of dairy farming and ability to understand farm financials
- Detailed knowledge of large-scaly dairy operations
- Keen knowledge of genetics and genetic progress
- Ability to self motivate and anticipate & respond to changing demands quickly
- Personal resilience to work in and respond to a customer environment with volatile market conditions
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work under their own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Holder of current valid driving license.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Execution orientated: balancing principles and pragmatism, risk and reward
- Positive attitude to change and demonstrate desire to learn new things and be involved in new tasks/activities/products/projects
- It is anticipated two weeks per month will be spent travelling.
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected] for the role of KAM Hungary.