Genus ABS are looking for a process-orientated individual who enjoys working with pace and precision to join the Laboratory team based in Ruthin, North Wales. As a Laboratory Technician, you will operate our production equipment and carry out a variety of lab-based processes. This will involve processing collections from our world-class bulls ready for freezing and onward distribution. Your work will play an important part in the beef and dairy food supply chain. Full training will be provided at the start of your role with Genus ABS.
Responsibilities of a Laboratory Technician:
- Analyse and process daily collection samples
- Work in line with agreed processes and standard operating procedures and safety requirements
- Work with colleagues to troubleshoot any issues effectively
- Participate in continuous operational improvement
- Ability to work in a thorough manner with the persistence to see a job through to conclusion
- Strong attention to detail and respect for quality assurance
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Experience of working in a laboratory or production environment
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].