Do you have a customer-focused mindset? Then, join the Genus ABS team on a full-time permanent basis to deliver reproductive services to customer farms in and around the Castle Douglas area.
The role of Reproduction Management Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining professional relationships with teammates and customers. You will work independently to identify opportunities, input data and drive for results as a team. If you enjoy working outdoors and are interested in agriculture, apply with your CV today.
Your first week as a Reproduction Management Specialist will be spent on an all-expenses-paid artificial insemination (AI) training course in Lancashire, England. You will receive comprehensive training to enable you to succeed in your role. The duration of training will depend upon your skills as an artificial inseminator. Contact the Talent Acquisition team by email with any questions at [email protected]
You will be recognised as a key worker to support the beef and dairy food supply chain, offering essential bovine reproductive services to customer farms daily.
- Visit customer herds to heat-detect cows and analyse computer records before artificially inseminating the appropriate animals
- Support the farm team to improve fertility within the herd; producing healthier and more productive cows to meet the business goals
- Work with colleagues to provide outstanding customer service and animal health and welfare; increasing customer loyalty to Genus ABS’ products and services
- Make informed decisions based on the genetic plan, animal behaviour and data you have available; identifying solutions and presenting recommendations to improve your personal and team performance
- Full driving license
- Available to work on a rota basis – 7 days a week, including early mornings and days. Shifts are planned at least one month in advance
Email your CV to [email protected]
- Fully expenses company vehicle to use for work purposes
- Company events
- Private dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Gym membership
- Company pension (Enhanced by Genus)
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Referral programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Language training provided and support for continuous professional development (CPD)