Genus ABS are looking for a customer-focused team member to join the Cheshire team to offer after-sale bovine reproductive services to customer farms on a fulltime, permanent basis. Full training will be provided at the start of your role and throughout your animal genetic career with Genus ABS. You will be recognised as a key worker to support the beef and dairy food supply chain; offering essential bovine reproductive services to customer farms daily.
Responsibilities of a Reproduction Management Specialist:
- Visit customer herds to heat-detect cows and analyse computer records before artificially inseminating the appropriate animals
- Support the farm team to improve fertility within the herd; producing healthier and more productive cows to meet the business goals
- Work with colleagues to provide outstanding customer service and animal health and welfare; increasing customer loyalty to Genus ABS’ products and services
- Make informed decisions based on the genetic plan, animal behaviour and data you have available; identifying solutions and presenting recommendations to improve your personal and team performance
- Full driving license
- Practical livestock experience on farm
- Logical problem-solver, approachable and adaptable in your approach to work
- Available to work 7 days a week including early mornings and days
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com