Genus ABS are looking for a customer-focused team member to join the Northern Ireland team to offer after-sale bovine reproductive services to customer farms on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be recognised as a key worker to support the beef and dairy food supply chain; offering essential bovine reproductive services to customer farms daily.
Responsibilities of a Reproduction Management Specialist:
- Visit customer herds to heat-detect cows and analyse computer records before artificially inseminating the appropriate animals
- Support the farm team to improve fertility within the herd; producing healthier and more productive cows to meet the business goals
- Work with colleagues to provide outstanding customer service and animal health and welfare; increasing customer loyalty to Genus ABS’ products and services
- Make informed decisions based on the genetic plan, animal behaviour and data you have available; identifying solutions and presenting recommendations to improve your personal and team performance
- Full driving license
- Practical livestock experience on farm
- Logical problem-solver, approachable and adaptable in your approach to work
- Available to work a mixture of weekdays and weekends as rostered
Your work will be largely on an independent basis while having full support of the Genus ABS team. To be successful in your role, you should be organised and flexible in your approach to work and working patterns.
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a company vehicle, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation
Job Reference Number: EMEA VAC 2283
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd April