Two exciting opportunities have arisen for Sales & Breeding Advisors – one with the Scottish team and one with the Dorset and Somerset team. As a Sales & Breeding Advisor your role will involve selling semen, service and all products through personal sales achievement and liaison with your colleagues to maximise the profits of your customer accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
- To maximise the sale of semen, products and services in your allocated accounts in the most cost efficient and profitable way by:
– Regularly visiting and contacting designated customers and prospects using a variety of communication methods
– Building and developing excellent relationships with customers and colleagues
– Being aware of and interacting with relevant industry partners and contacts
– Maintaining up to date and accurate product knowledge including changes to the stud and its relative merits
– Maintaining up to date knowledge of all other products and services and their benefits
– Monitoring market forces
– Effective planning and organisation
- To achieve budgetary targets as set by your line manager
- Record and maintain relevant customer information on the Genus information systems.
- Ensure customers are billed accurately and accounts are up to date.
- To respond to all customer and prospect calls/enquiries in a timely manner.
- Identify and report opportunities and competitor activity as appropriate.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring that the Company’s Health and Safety Regulations are complied with at all times, taking care not to place yourself in a position likely to endanger your safety or well-being both on farm and when driving company vehicles.
- To maintain a high level of customer service within the area, by presenting a professional image, including the maintenance and cleanliness of Company vehicles and equipment and to comply with the Company’s hygiene regulations at all times.
- To work as a team player to achieve overall business objectives in designated areas.
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org