Promar International, a sister brand of Genus ABS, is a leading provider of consultancy services to farmers, food companies and retailers. We are seeking an ambitious individual to join the Sustainability team on a permanent basis.
Our team collaborate with policy makers, government agencies, retail operators, industry associations and land-based businesses. We critically examine their operations and offer tailored and flexible farm-to-fork solutions for businesses of all sizes across the food supply chain.
Responsibilities of a Senior Environmental Consultant:
- Manage a portfolio of environmental consultancy projects which drive growth of the Promar Consultancy business
- Deliver projects to help clients understand their carbon footprint and develop plans to reduce emissions
- Lead and support clients in setting and working towards Net Zero targets, including mitigation measures, reducing emissions, and carbon sequestration
- Identify and secure new projects through networks, customer contacts and business development opportunities
- Work closely with colleagues who are passionate about their work and making a difference to the sustainability of agriculture
- Demonstrable experience in advising on aspects of sustainable agriculture
- Proven track record of business development and working commercially with positive results
- Demonstrable experience of on-time and on-budget project management and delivery
- Great communication skills to engage with clients and colleagues to work collaboratively
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including a discretionary bonus, company pension, and shopping discounts)
- Favourable working hours with the ability to work flexibly
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Training and ongoing development opportunities
- The opportunities that come with working for a global organisation
This role will be home-based from anywhere in the UK. There will be a need to visit clients and travel to the Nantwich (Cheshire) office on occasion.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]