Promar International, a sister brand of Genus ABS, is a leading provider of consultancy services to farmers, food companies and retailers. We are seeking an ambitious individual to join the Sustainability team on a permanent basis.
Our team collaborate with policy makers, government agencies, retail operators, industry associations and land-based businesses. We critically examine their operations and offer tailored and flexible farm-to-fork solutions for businesses of all sizes across the food supply chain.
Responsibilities of a Senior Environmental Consultant:
- Manage a portfolio of environmental consultancy projects which drive growth of the Promar Consultancy business
- Deliver projects to help clients understand their carbon footprint and develop plans to reduce emissions
- Lead and support clients in setting and working towards Net Zero targets, including mitigation measures, reducing emissions, and carbon sequestration
- Identify and secure new projects through networks, customer contacts and business development opportunities
- Work closely with colleagues who are passionate about their work and making a difference to the sustainability of agriculture
- Demonstrable experience in advising on aspects of sustainable agriculture
- Proven track record of business development and working commercially with positive results
- Demonstrable experience of on-time and on-budget project management and delivery
- Great communication skills to engage with clients and colleagues to work collaboratively
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including a discretionary bonus, company pension, and shopping discounts)
- Favourable working hours with the ability to work flexibly
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Training and ongoing development opportunities
- The opportunities that come with working for a global organisation
This role provides the opportunity for remote work from anywhere in the UK or to select the option to work from the Genus ABS European Headquarters in Nantwich, Cheshire. There will be a need to visit clients and travel to the Nantwich (Cheshire) office on occasion.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]