Genus ABS are looking for a highly motivated Finance Business Partner to join the EMEA FP&A Team. This is an important business partnering role that supports the ABS Management Team with financial and operational reporting, analysis and planning.
The role requires strong analytical, decision making and communication skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will need experience in analysis and reporting, good attention to detail, demonstratable influencing skills, as well as the ability to understand and translate business strategy into tactical objectives.
Responsibilities of a Finance Business Partner:
- Deliver innovative, high value-add financial information and insight to the management team for operational and strategic decision making
- Build and maintain strong business partnering relationships with management and commercial teams
- Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of data and proactively support and drive reporting improvements and data standardisation
- Develop robust planning models (budgeting & forecasting & weekly flash) and appropriate KPIs for the business to measure growth, profitability and productivity
- Support detailed operating expense analysis and operational scorecard reviews with senior management
- Enhance Business Intelligence capabilities and processes, automating whenever possible
- Relevant degree qualification essential and formal accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) is advantageous
- Demonstrable financial and data analysis experience with the ability to complete enterprise-wide budgets and forecasts
- Proven experience in project management and the ability to manage highly sensitive information with great integrity
- Be an effective communicator to engage with stakeholders
- Have a keen eye for detail and the drive to be a resourceful problem solver
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
This role offers remote working opportunities. Post-pandemic, there will be a need to travel across the UK and Europe on occasion.
Apply by 10th October 2021 by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected].