Genus ABS are looking for a highly motivated Supply Chain Coordinator to join the Production team based in Ruthin, North Wales. In this standalone role, you will be responsible for supply chain and logistics functions within the Ruthin production facility. Your daily activities will include material procurement, inventory control, vendor selection and invoices.
Responsibilities of a Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Responsible for stock and inventory management for all goods on site
- Arranging shipments to and from the production facility, including the purchasing of non-inventory items
- Code invoices appropriately and liaise with the accounts team
- Monitor supplies and address inventory issues in a timely manner
- Participate in continuous operational improvement
- Previous experience within a stock and inventory control position
- Strong attention to detail and respect for quality assurance
- Effective communicator with the ability to work independently
- Understand and promote Right First-Time principles
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
We offer an environment where personal growth is encouraged. If you are interested in playing a key role in one of the most innovative and highly regarded companies in our industry, this is the business for you.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 29th August 2021.