Worldwide Contact Information
- Belgium – Flanders
Belgium – Wallonia
- Association Wallonne de l'Elevage Centre d'Insemination Artificielle (Henri Schyns, Marketing & Product Manager)
- Centar Za Unapprendeje Stocarstva D.O.O (Drazen Grguric)
- Czech Republic
- Portugal (Mainland)
- Portugal (Sao Miguel)
- Portugal (Terceira)
- Saudi Arabia
- Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia,
- United Kingdom
ABS Global is proud to offer customers tours of our Wisconsin, USA facilities. Tours are handled on a case-by-case basis and by appointment only. To get the process started simply complete the form below.
Keep the following in mind:
- Specialty tours must be requested at least two weeks in advance.
- There are no tours on weekends.
- For the best tour experience, visit in the morning to see the most action.
- Visitors are expected to be respectful, stay together, follow directions, and act responsibly – and we reserve the right to ask anyone behaving in an unacceptable manner to leave.
- Since biosecurity matters at ABS Global, every visitor must have showered since their last contact with a farm, been in the country for at least 48 hours, and wear clean clothes and shoes.
- Participating in any ABS Global, Inc. tour is at your own risk.*
*By participating in an ABS Global, Inc. tour, you expressly waive and release ABS, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, now known or hereafter known arising out of or related to your participation in the tour, including without limitation, any personal injury, death or property damage, whether arising out of the negligence of ABS or otherwise.
As part of Genus plc, the world’s foremost animal genetic and biotechnology company, ABS Global helps its global customers introduce – and make the most of – genetic improvement in their herds by increasing profitability and enhancing the supply of animal protein to nourish the world.